Mango Almond Pudding with Lychee
by Jackie Ang-Po
1 cup evaporated milk
2 cups all purpose cream
1 cup mango puree, sweetened
A drop of yellow color if needed.
1 ½ Tbsp unflavored gelatin
2 pcs mangoes, 1 cubed, 1 balled
1 box almond gelatin, make according to package directions.
1 can lychee, drained
½ cup evaporated milk
Sliced almonds for garnish
1. Bloom gelatin in evaporated milk
2. Heat all purpose cream with mango puree, add the gelatin until it dissolved.
3. Mix in the fresh mango cubes and pour into a glass. Chill the glasses sideways.
4. Once set, pour the almond gelatin. And let it set completely in the refrigerator
5. Top with mango balls, lychee and extra evaporated milk.