by Jackie Ang-Po
1/2 cup light soy sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 1/2 tablespoon Mirin
1 pc. Onion (medium, finely minced)
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
2 tablespoons Sesame seeds,toasted
to taste salt and pepper
¼ cup Pear, grated (optional)
1 kg. Sirloin, sukiyaki cut
¼ cup vegetable oil (FOR FRYING)
1) Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2) Marinade the beef for 30 mins. To 1 hour.
3) Fry, in high heat and take out as soon as there are no pink parts on the meat.
4) Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
5) Serve with Kimchi and rice.