by Jackie Ang-Po
½ cup butter, melted
¼ cup Tabasco or any nice hot sauce ( caramba )
10 pcs chicken wings, pat dry
Rock salt and freshly ground pepper
½ cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
Oil for frying
Blue cheese dip:
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
50 g blue cheese
1 clove garlic
Accompaniments/crudités Celery sticks
1. Mix all the dry ingredients; season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the chicken wings in the dry ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
3. Heat up the oil to 375F. Fry the chicken wings in hot oil until cooked.
4. Mix together melted butter and hot sauce. Coat the chicken wings in the sauce.
5. Serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks.