FRUITY MIXED GREENS SALAD WITH HONEY RASPBERRY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
by Jackie Ang-Po
2 bags Mixed greens with arugula OR 1 head romaine lettuce 1 head lolo rosa 1 head iceberg lettuce
1 cup Candied pili nuts
500 g thinly sliced Pork belly (roasted)
1 pc. Pear, sliced thinly
½ cup Sun dried tomato strips
½ cup Red seedless grapes
HONEY-Raspberry BALSAMIC VINAGRETTE:
2 tsp. Honey
¼ cup Balsamic vinegar ( light, not thick )
1 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 tbsp. Raspberry Puree
1) Put honey, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice in a blender.
2) Turn blender on as you slowly add the oil
3) Season with salt and pepper, to taste
4) Blend until mixture is emulsified.
5) Place the salad ingredients in a bowl, and toss lightly.
6) Sprinkle vinaigrette as desired.