by Jackie Ang-Po
120 grams unsweetened chocolate
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 pcs eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp Vanilla extract
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
1. Pre –heat oven to 325ºF. Line mini 3 inch pans with grease and paper.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
3. Stir in eggs and mix until smooth, add dry ingredients.
4. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake around 40-50 minutes.
6. Top as desired.
Brownie toppings: – STORE BOUGHT:
1. Strawberry ice cream with Chocolate topping, bananas, whipped cream and cherry.
2. Vanilla ice cream with Caramel topping with whipped cream and nuts
3. Vanilla with Peaches, Raspberry Sauce and whipped cream