Marble Bundt Cake
by Jackie Ang-Po
1 ¾ cup butter
1 ¼ cups sugar
½ cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
1 ¾ cup cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
1. Grease and Flour a bundt pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add the eggs one at a time until well blended.
4. Sift all the dry ingredients ( except the cocoa )
5. Alternately add the dry and liquid ingriedients in the batter.
6. Divide the batter into two, mix in the cocoa powder in half of the mixture
7. Spoon the batters alternately into a bundt pan. Swirl with a knife
8. Bake for 45 min to 1 hr. at 350F.
¼ cup butter
½ cup light brown sugar, tightly packed
¼ teaspoon salt
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
In a saucepan, cook butter, brown sugar , salt and heavy cream. Boil for a few minutes. Let it cool and add the confectioner’s sugar. Glaze bundt cake when completely cool.