No- Bake Choco Tiramisu
by Jackie Ang-Po
1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
2 cups cream cheese or mascarpone
240 grams powdered sugar
2 cups heavy cream, soft whipped.
2 cups strong coffee
¼ cup marsala
Cocoa powder for dusting
Chocolate block for shavings
1. bloom gelatin in 2 tbsp marsala
2. Cream softened cream cheese or mascarpone with powdered sugar. Add heavy cream and marsala. 3. Melt the gelatin and add this to the cream mixture.
4. Dip the ladyfingers in strong coffee. Arrange on a dish.
5. Spread a layer of filling and continue alternating the ladyfingers and filling until the dish is filled to the brim.
6. Chill for 4 hours. Dust with cocoa powder and garnish with chocolate shavings before serving.