GRILLED QUICKMELT APPLE TART PIZZA WITH CINNAMON GLAZE
by Heny Sison
1 piece, 12-inch pizza crust, grilled
1 grams 1 tsp cinnamon
200 grams 4 cup sugar
28 grams 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold butter, melted
300 grams 3 piece apples, cored and sliced
50 grams ¼ cup slivered almonds
1. Grilled pizza crust.
2. Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Brush the grilled crust with melted butter. Sprinkle with half of the
4. Arrange apple slices over the pizza dough.Sprinkle on top the remaining
5. Return the pizza on the griller to slightly melt the cinnamon –sugar.
6. Using blow torch, brown the apples and caramelize the sugar.While it’s hot, top with Magnolia Quickmelt cheese and slivered almonds.
7. Serve while hot. You may also top with vanilla.