Spicy BBQ Guava Chicken
by Heny Sison
2 pcs Chicken breast fillet
1 pouch Clara Ole BBQ Marinade Spicy
4 packs Crackers
180 g Clara Ole Guava Jelly
as needed Water
1. Marinate chicken breast in half pouch of BBQ marinade for 4-6 hours. Reserve remaining half for sauce.
2. Break crackers into equal bite size pieces.
3. Pan grill chicken until cooked through and cut into very thin slices. Set aside.
4. Pour remaining marinade into another pan and thin out with a little water, just enough so that the sauce can be used for drizzling. Bring to a boil and set aside.
5. Top each cracker with a small quenelle of guava jelly.
6. Fan out 2-3 slices of chicken and top on guava jelly quenelles.
7. Drizzle with BBQ sauce.